- Reviews (7)
This attractive Rowlinson Single Bin Store is the perfect storage solution for your unsightly wheelie bin.
A necessary evil, wheelie bins are a consistent mar on garden landscapes across the country – but with this bin store you can hide yours away in an elegant timber structure. A solid and sturdy bin store which is easy to access, this Rowlinson model is the perfect blend of convenience and style. The lifting lid can be attached to your wheelie bin by a chain, meaning that when you open the store lid, your bin lid will open with it. This store also features an opening door on the front which makes it easy to wheel your bin out on collection day, whilst its boarded design means that no one will even know that they are there.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – An attractive wooden structure with a softly curving roof.
- Sturdy – Made of solid timber and pressure treated to withstand the elements and resist rot.
- Convenient – With an opening door on the front as well as a chain-linked opening lid.
- Dimensions: H130 x W80 x D82cm
- 10-year guarantee against rot
- Pressure treated against rot
- Curved roof with lifting lid
- Chain attachment from store to bin lid
- Accommodates one standard wheelie bin
- Natural timber finish
The timber used to build this product has been pressure treated for durability and longevity and is likely to still have some green spotting on it as a result. There is no need to worry about these small dots as they are perfectly normal and will disappear within just a few weeks. Wood is a natural material and will inevitably move and warp slightly with time. If your wood splits or cracks with the passing seasons there is no need for concern, this is a natural by-product of timber construction.
For more information on our timber built products visit: https://www.robertdyas.co.uk/understanding-timber
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.