- Reviews (6)
This attractive Rowlinson Single Bin Store is the perfect storage solution for your unsightly wheelie bin.
A necessary evil, wheelie bins are a consistent mar on garden landscapes across the country – but with this bin store you can hide yours away in an elegant timber structure. A solid and sturdy bin store which is easy to access, this Rowlinson model is the perfect blend of convenience and style. The lifting lid can be attached to your wheelie bin by a chain, meaning that when you open the store lid, your bin lid will open with it. This store also features an opening door on the front which makes it easy to wheel your bin out on collection day, whilst its boarded design means that no one will even know that they are there.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – An attractive wooden structure with a softly curving roof.
- Sturdy – Made of solid timber and pressure treated to withstand the elements and resist rot.
- Convenient – With an opening door on the front as well as a chain-linked opening lid.
- Dimensions: H130 x W80 x D82cm
- 10-year guarantee against rot
- Pressure treated against rot
- Curved roof with lifting lid
- Chain attachment from store to bin lid
- Accommodates one standard wheelie bin
- Natural timber finish
The timber used to build this product has been pressure treated for durability and longevity and is likely to still have some green spotting on it as a result. There is no need to worry about these small dots as they are perfectly normal and will disappear within just a few weeks. Wood is a natural material and will inevitably move and warp slightly with time. If your wood splits or cracks with the passing seasons there is no need for concern, this is a natural by-product of timber construction.
For more information on our timber built products visit: https://www.robertdyas.co.uk/understanding-timber
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)