Rowlinson Trentvale 8X6 Metal Apex Shed - Dark Grey
To extend the lifespan of your garden equipment, as well as ensuring they provide years of quality use, keeping them somewhere dry and protected is key. Which is why this outdoor shed is a must for your home. Metal Sheds are an attractive, durable, and low-maintenance alternative to a traditional timber shed. With plenty of room inside the Trentvale Apex Shed is perfect for storing all your needs away.
Made with double sliding lockable doors for security (Requires padlock, not supplied) you can rest assured your Metal Garden Shed is secure and safe to store your equipment in. Designed with gable vents for better air circulation as well as fire and rot resistance for additional peace of mind knowing that your garden valuables are safe and well protected. Trentvale Metal sheds are pre-painted in dark grey with off-white trim complementing any area of your garden. Available in different sizes you can choose which size is perfect for your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Fire & Rot Resistant - Designed with gable vents the Trentvale Metal Apex Shed is fire and rot-resistant and durable, made to last long periods of time.
- Low Maintenance - With plenty of Storage available inside the attractive Trentvale Metal Apex Shed is durable with low-maintenance making it a perfect alternative to a traditional timber shed.
- Pre-Painted - The Metal Apex Shed is pre-painted in dark grey with off-white trim making any area of your garden look clean and stylish.
- Colour: Dark Grey with off-white trim
- Materials: Metal
- Fire & Rot Resistant
- External Dimensions: H: 1980 mm x W:2610 mm x D: 1810 mm
- Internal Dimensions: H:1880 mm x W: 2510 mm x D: 1710 mm
- Door Opening: H: 1570 mm x W: 1090 mm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.