Rowlinson Vienna Aluminium Bench - Gunmetal Grey
- Reviews (7)
The Rowlinson Vienna Bench is an attractive aluminium garden bench with an intricate pressed lattice design finished in a stylish powder-coated gunmetal grey.
The powder coating helps to protect the product from the onset of rust, and will also help to lengthen the life of the bench.
The Vienna Bench is perfectly sized to seat two people comfortably. Perfect for enjoying a cup of tea at any time of day, only high-quality aluminium is used for the comfortable Vienna Bench with high back and armrests.
This lovely piece is perfect for adding extra seating to your garden and has an appearance that draws on both contemporary and traditional influences.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – All the metal has been powder coated in contemporary gunmetal grey for a long-lasting set of furniture.
- Stylish – The versatile grey finish will instantly fit into any outdoor space and the intricately pressed lattice design provides you with an attractive place to eat your lunch.
- Perfect size most gardens – This is the ideal bench to invite a friend over and enjoy a coffee and catch up.
- Ergonomic design – Contoured seat and intriguingly designed individual backrests, and the high and rounded armrests are shaped to ensure your comfort as you relax in the sunshine.
- Sits 2 People
- Attractive lattice design
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- Gunmetal grey powder-coated finish
- Dimensions: D 62 x W 104 x H 91 cm
- Colour: Gunmetal Grey
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.