Rowlinson Willington 2.7m Parasol & Base - Green
Introduce an area of cooling shade to your outdoor dining area with the Rowlinson Willington Parasol. Constructed from factory stained hardwood frame with a UV treated fabric cover that resists fading from the sun. The parasol is easy to operate as it opens and retracts with a useful pulley chord. Now cleverly combined with a 15kg round parasol base to keep the parasol safe, secure and exactly where you want it.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Made from hardwood to ensure strength, plus the polyester fabric has been treated to resist UV rays and fading.
- Easy to use – The parasol can be easily and smoothly opened and closed with a pully chord.
- Stylish and contemporary – The perfect accompaniment to a set of outdoor furniture on a summer's day and will provide welcome shade from intense sunlight.
- Parasol Base included – The ideal way to keep your parasol safe, secure and exactly where you want it.
- Hardwood construction
- UV treated polyester
- Open/closes with a pully chord
- Steel pole with securing screw
- 15kg round parasol base included
- Base for use with parasol poles up to 48mm diameter
- Base manufactured from resin/concrete
- Durable weatherproof base construction
- Base Weight: 15kg
- Parasol Weight: 10 kg
- Base Dimensions: D 42 x W 42 x H 36.5 cm
- Parasol Dimensions: D 270 x W 270 x H 243 cm
- Colour: Green
Rowlinson are currently unable to provide delivery services to the following postcode areas:
- KA, FK, KY, DD, PA (Kilmarnock, Falkirk, Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Paisley postcodes)
- AB, IV 41-56, PH (Aberdeen, Inverness and Perth postcodes)
- PL, TR (Plymouth and Truro postcodes)
- SA (Swansea postcodes)
- BT, GY, HS, IM, JE, KW, PA (20-78), ZE, PO (30-40) (Belfast, Guernsey, IOM, Jersey, Kirkwall, Shetlands, Outer Hebrides, Lerwick, Isle of Wight postcodes)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.