- Reviews (149)
For easy ironing every time, the Russell Hobbs Supreme Steam Iron delivers everything you need. It boasts an impressive 40g/min continuous steam and a 110g steam shot to tackle tough creases on any fabric, and a handy 300ml water tank for less refilling, so you get the job done quicker. If you're running late, quickly refresh your suit using the vertical steam function - it can even be used to smooth creases in your curtains too!
With a built in anti-drip function, you don't have to worry about annoying wet spotes on your clothes, as they're always ready to wear.
Features and Benefits
- Vertical steam function – Makes this Russel Hobbs steam iron great for quickly refreshing suits on the hanger or smoothing out creases in curtains.
- Soft touch handle and dial – Designed with you in mind, they make this steam iron comfortable and easy to use.
- 300ml water tank – This generously sized tank allows you to fill up less frequently so you can get on with the ironing.
- Anti-drip – When you don't have enough water left in the tank to create steam, the water supply cuts off automatically so you don't get any drips from the soleplate.
- Model: 23061
- Power: 2400W
- Tank capacity: 300ml
- Continuous steam output: 40g/min
- Steam shot: 110g
- Soleplate: Stainless steel
- Vertical steam: Yes
- Auto shut-off: No
- Anti-drip: Yes
- Anti-scale: No
- Dimensions: H16 x W12 x D28cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Colour: Turquoise blue