Russell Hobbs 24310 Luna 1420W 2 Slice Toaster - Copper
Beautifully designed, this stainless steel 2–slice toaster with copper accents offers durability and style.
For functionality, this appliance has 6 toast settings so you can choose your favourite cooking time to perfect your toast in accordance to the different type of bread you want to snack on. The 2 long slots will toast many different treats from crumpets to pitta bread an even tea cakes!
The defrost function allows you to toast bread straight the freezer, while the reheat button will ensure your toast will always taste fresh. Plus, checking on the progress of your toast has never been easier - with the lift and look function you can view the browning of your toast without cancelling the cycle.
Features and Benefits
- 6 toast settings– You can vary the brownness of toast to suit everyone’s specific taste.
- High–lift function– Makes retrieving your toast much easier and safer, plus you can check on your toast without pressing cancel.
- Cancel, defrost and reheat function– Gives you more control to ensure your toast is always fresh and tastes just right.
- Removable crumb tray – Catches the breadcrumbs to keep your worktop surfaces clean.
- Cord storage– Hides the cable, perfect when you want to neatly tuck the appliance against your wall.
- Dimensions: H18.3 x W14.1 x D39.7cm
- Colour: Silver and Copper
- Capacity: 2 Slices
- Power: 1420W
- Pack weight: 2.2kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.