Russell Hobbs 25931 Emma Bridgewater Polka Dot 1000W Stand Mixer - Multicoloured
- Reviews (28)
The trusty and lightweight Russell Hobbs Stand Mixer now has a colour twist with Emma Bridgewater’s stunning polka dot design, which adds a comforting touch to make any house feel like a home.
It’s robust, versatile and designed to make a bakers life easier! Attach one of the tools included with this appliance (fibreglass flat beater, dough hook, or balloon whisk), and the powerful 1000W motor will be ready to prep your ingredients using a planetary mixing action, which can be controlled via the 10 speed settings and pulse function. This will effortlessly prepare mixes, batters and dough within the 3.5 litre durable stainless steel bowl, large enough for share size bakes the whole family can enjoy.
Features and Benefits
- Emma Bridgewater Design– This cheerful and recognisable polka dot finish adds a comforting homely touch to your kitchen.
- 10 speed settings– Glide through variable speeds using the control dial and select the best for your specific ingredients and desired outcome.
- Planetary Mixing Action– High performing, it takes care of various baking and mixing needs to produce delicious results.
- 3.5L Stainless Steel Bowl– Features a large capacity to feed the whole family, and it’s durable to withstand the strong mixing power.
- Pulse Function– Great for perfecting the consistency of your mix by removing any remaining lumps.
- Dishwasher safe parts– For hassle-free cleaning.
- Dimensions: H35 x W20 x D37cm.
- Colour: Multi
- Capacity: 3.5L
- Power: 1000W
- Pack weight: 7kg
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- 1 x Fibreglass flat beater
- 1 x Dough hook
- 1 x Balloon whisk
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Fresh food
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30