Russell Hobbs 26070 Honeycomb 4 Slice Toaster - White
Keep your kitchen on trend with the Honeycomb 4 Slice White Toaster. Featuring a clean white textured, high gloss, plastic design with stainless steel accents, it contributes practicality and modern style to your breakfast routine.
Ideal for large households looking to enjoy a convenient snack together, this 4 slice, extra-wide slot toaster features independent browning controls. This means you and your partner can have your favourite slices of thick bread toasted at the same time, even if you have different taste preferences. Simply choose from the 6 browning settings, and use frozen, cancel and reheat functions to make the perfect toasted snack just how you like it, whenever you want it. Plus, you can have added peace of mind when the kids make their own breakfast, thanks to the high-lift function ensuring easy slice retrieval.
Features and Benefits
- Variable Browning Control– Gives you 6 settings to choose from, for greater control over how your toast turns out.
- Independently 2 Slice Operation– Allows different browning settings to be selected at once, perfect for couples with different taste preferences.
- Extra Wide Slots– Allows thicker slices of bread, crumpets, scones and other treats to be toasted without jamming.
- High Lift Function– Makes your toast easier and safer to retrieve when it’s time to serve up breakfast.
- Frozen, Cancel and Reheat Functions– Saves you time when heating frozen slices, and ensures your toast is always piping hot and tastes just how you like it.
- Removable Crumb Tray– Catches mess from your slices to keep the countertop clean and it makes the crumbs easy to dispose of.
- Dimensions: H18.9 x W28.7 x D27.3cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 4 Slices
- Power: 1500W
- Weight: 2.35kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.