Russell Hobbs Emma Bridgewater 28330 Pink Hearts Kettle - Stainless Steel
Russell Hobbs are proud to bring a touch of romance to the heart of the home with Emma Bridgewater’s iconic Pink Heart’s design in their breakfast collection. The Pink Hearts kettle has all the trusted features you’d expect from Russell Hobbs such as 70% quieter* boil technology and faster boiling – your drink will be ready in just 45 seconds**. With its unashamedley pretty design, the Pink Hearts kettle is sure to bring cupfuls of joy to the heart of every kitchen.
*-vs the Russell Hobbs 21885 kettle without quiet boil technology
**-1 cup is equal to 235ml of water
Features and Benefits
- Premium cream stainless steel with polished accents - Give your kitchen a heart-warming feel with this stylish cream stainless steel kettle featuring Emma Bridgewater's much-loved Pink Hearts Design
- Quiet boil - 70% quieter* - This delightful kettle is 70% quieter* when it's boiling water - so it's ideal if you are making drinks when othersin your home are sleeping
- Perfect pour spout – The perfect pour spout means less spillage when water is poured from kettle to cup
- Dimensions: H23 x W23.3 x D29.7cm
- Guarantee: 2 years + 1 when registered online
- Colour: Cream and pink
- Power: 3000W
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Material: Stainless steel
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.