This Russell Hobbs heater is the perfect portable heater to bring a retro vibe to your home, and will be sure to look good while keeping you warm.
Designed to be easy to use this heater features 2 power settings (1200W and 2000W) and an adjustable thermostat to help keep your room at a comfortable temperature.
This versatile heater has a fan only setting, making it ideal for use all year round.
The 2000W total heat output is ideal for rooms up to 20m² such as your living room and bedroom.
The compact design and cool touch outer make it ideal for moving from room to room throughout your home.
Safety is paramount when it comes to heating and this heater contains integrated overheat protection and tip over protection for your peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Retro Style – This heater will add a stylish retro vibe to your room while keeping you warm and cosy.
- 2 Power Settings – With 2 power settings (1200W and 2000W) you can keep your room at a comfortable temperature.
- Fan only setting – This versatile heater can be used year round with the fan only setting.
- Safety – The heater has integrated over heat protection and a tip over protection function.
- Two Year Guarantee –This product comes with a free one year manufacturer guarantee. A free second year guarantee is available upon registering your product.
- Colour: Black
- Fan heater
- Overheat protection
- Tip over protection
- Variable temperature thermostat
- 2 heat settings (900W and 1800W)
- Cool touch outer
- 2KW maximum heat output
- Fan only setting
- PTC heating element
- Dimensions: H52.2 x W16.4 x D18.4cm
- Length of guarantee: Up to 2 Years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.