Russell Hobbs RHBU60LARDER-N Built-Under 60cm Wide 135L Larder Fridge - White
This stylish and compact Russell Hobbs RHBU60LARDER–N Built–Under 60cm Wide 135L Larder Fridge is perfect for making the most of your kitchen space. With three shelves (two of which are adjustable), two door racks, a salad crisper, and a handy egg rack, this impressive unit’s 135L capacity can be altered to suit your storage needs.
The appliance comes with an excellent F energy rating to reduce your carbon footprint and keep your bills down, making it ideal for frequent use, and with a low noise level you’ll barely even know it’s there. Handy adjustable feet and a reversible door ensure it can fit in tight spaces and on uneven floors, giving you a great mix of form and functionality.
What’s more, for peace of mind, this table top fridge has a 4 hour power failure safe storage feature, keeping your food to safe for up to 4 hours following a power fault!
Features and Benefits
- Energy efficient– With an excellent F energy rating you’ll be able to save money on your electricity bills.
- Versatile– The convenient built–under design, adjustable feet, and reversible door means this compact fridge can fit into awkward spaces to save valuable space in your home.
- Space–saving– It can be placed discretely in your kitchen, while its adjustable compartments help make the most of the generous 135L capacity.
- Dimensions: H81.8 x W59.6 x D55cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 135L
- Material: Steel, plastic, and glass
- Energy rating: F
- Energy consumption: 256 kWh/annum
- Noise level: 39dB
- Noise emission grade: C
- Glass shelves: 3 (2 adjustable)
- Door racks: 2
- Egg tray: 1
- Salad crisper: 1
- Adjustable thermostat: Yes
- Adjustable feet: Yes
- Reversible door: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.