Russell Hobbs RHEM2301B 800W 23L Easi Digital Flatbed Microwave - Black
- Reviews (27)
Cut out complicated cook menus and power levels with this Easi flatbed microwave from Russell Hobbs, and cook the easy way instead. Simple to use with four buttons for the essential functions, it lets you microwave, defrost, start and stop with ease. All you need to do is input the amount of time you want to cook or defrost for.
This fuss-free flatbed microwave not only performs the main tasks everyone requires, but it looks great too. It boasts an attractive mirrored door to add a touch of style to your kitchen.
As for the flatbed technology, this removes the need for a turntable and frees up space, allowing you to heat or defrost food on square plates or in casserole dishes. Not only does this provide more usable space, but it’s much easier to clean than a conventional microwave.
What’s more, the diamond cavity structure provides improved microwave distribution by enhancing the reflection of the microwaves inside the cavity, resulting in improved cooking performance. This helps to cook your food more effectively, saving time and energy. The microwave also features an LED light inside the cavity which is long-lasting and durable.
Features and Benefits
- No complicated menus or power levels – This Russell Hobbs flatbed microwave offers four main functions: microwave, defrost, start and stop/cancel – the essential day-to-day requirements for hassle-free cooking.
- Flatbed technology – No turntable means you can place square plates and casserole dishes inside the microwave for more versatile usage.
- Enhanced heat distribution – The diamond cavity structure enhances the reflection of the microwaves inside the cavity for more efficient usage, saving you time and energy.
- LED light – Long-lasting, durable LED light inside.
- 4 Functions: Microwave, defrost, start, stop/cancel
- Flatbed technology
- LED light
- Capacity: 23 litres
- Dimensions: H30.4 x W50.2 x D41.8cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.