Russell Hobbs RHGWC3SS 47L Glass Door Drinks Cooler - Stainless Steel
- Reviews (4)
Compact in size and suitable for any room, this Russell Hobbs drinks cooler is ideal if you’re in need of extra cooling space. It boasts a sleek design with a black glass door and houses either 12 bottles (75cl) or 40 x 440ml or 330ml cans. Whichever drinks you decide to store, there’s no need to worry about space : the removable chrome shelves give you the option of having an open space for taller bottles or objects. Or you can simply split the drinks cooler up into different levels, storing items both on the base and on the shelves.
Thanks to its impressive G energy efficiency rating you can keep your bills down as well as your carbon footprint. Plus, it has a low 40dB noise production so there’ll be minimal disturbance, allowing you to keep it in any room of your home.
Features and Benefits
- Compact yet spacious : This drinks cooler stores 12 bottles (75cl) or 40 x 440ml or 330ml cans, without taking up too much space in your home.
- Removable shelves : Great if you want to store larger items in an open space, or have the option of storing drinks both on the base and on shelves.
- G energy efficiency rating : Helps reduce your bills and is kinder to the planet.
- Low noise production : The drinks cooler emits only 40dB of noise so you can keep it in any room.
- Energy efficiency rating: G
- Energy consumption: 147 kWh/annum
- Capacity: 12 x 75cl bottles
- Noise level: 40dB
- Noise emission grade: C
- 2 removable chrome shelves
- 1 removable chrome rack
- Reversible door
- Adjustable feet
- Product dimensions: H51 x W43 x D47
- Colour: Stainless Steel
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.