Russell Hobbs RHUV6001 Premium Upright 800W Vacuum - Black and Silver
- Reviews (2)
Compact, lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, the RHUV6001 makes vacuuming a breeze. Using their most energy-efficient motor yet, Russell Hobbs have made this upright vacuum deliver powerful multi-floor cleaning without racking up a large electricity bill.
Designed with functionality in mind, this premium vacuum cleaner has an easy to control floorhead for cleaning both soft carpets and hard floors effortlessly. While the 2-in-1 multi-tool can be attached to remove dust from hard to reach places or refresh the upholstery on your cushions and sofa. For added convenience, accessory tools can be stored onto the main body, ensuring they're always close to hand and never go missing.
Whats more, the 7 metre long power cord means you're always in reach of a plug socket, and it's easily retractable so you can move onto the next room swiftly or finish up with more time to relax.
Using multi-cyclone technology and Triple Dust-Lock Filtration, this vacuum traps allergens and dust in the 1.65L unit, making it ideal for allergy sufferers. This model features 4 filters, including a H13 HEPA, for clean air in your home and total peace of mind.
This product comes with a free one year manufacturer guarantee but you can enjoy an additional second year upon registering your product.
Features and benefits
- Multi-cyclonic– Featuring an innovative, energy efficient motor for more power but less impact on the environment and your bills.
- Swivel floor head– The easy to control swivel floor head makes it simple to manoeuvre around furniture and reach all areas of your home.
- On-board tool storage– All attachments can conveniently be stored on the main body of the unit, so they're always close to hand and never get lost.
- Improved reach– The 7m retractable power cord, and 1.8m extended hose enables you to clean across rooms from floor to ceiling and it's always easy to reach a plug socket.
- Lightweight and portable – Weighing only 7.1kg and featuring a soft-grip carry handle this vacuum is easy to carry around the house.
- Triple dust-lock filtration– This model features 4 filters, including H13 HEPA, designed to keep allergens and dust inside the unit so the air in your home is clean.
- Bagless– 1.65 litre dust container with two-touch bin system making it quick to empty collected debris.
- Pack dimensions: H113cm x W32cm x D31cm
- Power: 800W
- Capacity: 1.65 Litre
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Weight: 7.1kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.