Russell Hobbs Stainless Steel 3-Piece Saucepan Set - 16/18/20cm
- Reviews (1)
This Russell Hobbs 3–piece Stainless Steel Saucepan Set forms an essential foundation or addition to any kitchen set and is ideal for new homeowners or those wishing to build on their cooking apparatus.
Featuring elegant blue easy–grip handles and a dynamic design, this Russell Hobbs pan set is compatible with all hob types, including induction, and can simply be placed into a dishwasher after use for a convenient and effortless clean.
Combining charm and durability into its design, the set is stylish and sturdy, allowing for convenient daily use without any hassle.
- 1 x 16cm saucepan with tempered glass lid
- 1 x 18cm saucepan with tempered glass lid
- 1 x 20cm saucepan with tempered glass lid
- Dynamic and Convenient – Compatible with all hobs and dishwasher safe, this Russell Hobbs pan set serves as an effortless and convenient cooking set foundation or addition.
- Comfort – Featuring comfortable easy–grip handles, everyday cooking is made safe and convenient.
- Attractive Design – With a charming polished finish, this stylish set compliments any kitchen layout.
- Guarantee: 1–Year
- Colour: Stainless Steel
Features and Benefits
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.