Ryedale Hayleigh 700c 3 Speed Ladies Heritage Bike - Navy
The Ryedale Hayleigh 700c 3 Speed Ladies Heritage Bike is a brilliant and stylish heritage bike with a wonderful navy finish from Robert Dyas.
Featuring a lightweight Cambridge frame, storing this bike is very painless and easy.
3 Speed Shimano Nexus sealed hub gears allow for easy shifting between desired levels, whilst being very low maintenance when in use.
A quick-release basket on handlebars partnered with a decorative bell provides a fabulous finish to this heritage bike.
Stroll the streets in style with the Ryedale Hayleigh 700c 3 Speed Ladies Heritage Bike from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Cambridge Frame – Solid and sturdy frame, for an easy ride.
- Front Basket – when quickly popping to the shops have a space to place your shopping.
- 3 Speed Shimano Nexus Sealed Hub Gears – Creates easy shifting between the 3 speeds, dependent on your preference.
- Frame: 19 Inch Lightweight alloy classic Cambridge frame with a low step-over top tube.
- Fork: 700C Steel Trekking Type Fork.
- Stem: Alloy 25.4mm quill dia.
- Gears: 3 speed Shimano Nexus sealed hub gears for easy shifting and low maintenance.
- Tyres: 700 Kenda black with whitewall tyres.
- Brakes: Alloy dual pivot calliper brakes with alloy levers.
- Chainset: 1/8" x 46T x 170mm, steel chainring and silver alloy crank.
- Handlebars: Alloy traditionally swept handlebars with comfort grips.
- Saddle: Italian sprung saddle with an alloy micro-adjust seat post.
- Quick-release basket on handlebars partnered with a decorative bell.
- Rear carrier with bungees.
- Colour: Navy.