Salter COMBO-7102 5L Stand Mixer with 6 Speed Settings and Marble Collection Bakeware - Black & Silver
- Reviews (1)
Improve your home baking skills with this superb Salter stand mixer and marble collection bakeware.
Use the mixing beater to create frostings and cakes, the whisk attachment to whip eggs and the dough hook to knead heavier mixtures such as dough. This 1200W powerful mixer has 6 speed settings controlled very easily via the control switch, and a large 5 litre stainless steel mixing bowl has been included.
Bake all different treats, the bakeware accessories include a large 23 cm square tin, a large 24cm round tin, and a 6 cup muffin tray. These have been made from durable carbon steel for durability and it’s brilliantly non-stick for easy food release. This useful bakeware is oven safe with up to 220°C/Gas Mark 6.
Features and Benefits
- Multi-functional– Allowing you to whisk, beat and knead ingredients for an effortless cooking experience.
- 1200W power– Guaranteed to deliver incredible results easily and with speed.
- 6 speed settings– Choose from and alternate between these different rotation speeds to reach your desired consistency by using the easy control switch.
- Bakeware set– Oven safe up to 220°C/Gas Mark 6, the large square tin, round tin, and muffin tin are non-stick for easy cleaning.
- Dimensions: H28cm x W23cm x D35cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black and Silver
- Weight: 4.7kg
- 1 x Stainless steel mixing bowl
- 1 x Mixing beater
- 1 x Whisk attachment
- 1 x Dough hook
- 1 x 23cm square baking tin
- 1 x 24cm springform tin
- 1 x Muffin tray
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.