Salter EK2002V2 NutriPro Super Charged 1200W 1L Multi-Purpose Nutrient Extractor Blender - Red
- Reviews (50)
Using 1200W power and unique extraction blades, this 2nd generation Salter NutriPro blender locks in the best vitamins and minerals so you and your family can enjoy flavour packed drinks with all the nutrients you need.
Highly practical, it comes with a large 1 litre cup, two 800ml cups with flip top lids for drinking on the go and storage lids for preparing smoothies in advance. Plus, the smart red base measures at just 15 x 15 x 21 cm, making it convenient for storing in small cupboards and other tight spaces.
Including a quick start guide, the instruction manual and tasty recipes can be found by simply visiting the Salter Cookshop website.
Features and Benefits
- Award winning– Winner of the Best Buy option on BBC2's What to Buy and Why, defeating the Nutribullet 900 Pro, NutriNinja BL490 and Vitamix S30.
- High–performance– The 1200W motor and unique blades work to extract and lock in all of the best nutrients to create beautifully blended smoothies and juices.
- Nutrient extracting blades– Rotating at an incredible 25000 RPM, these super speedy blades blend fast enough that nutrition and vitamins are extracted from the food, so you reap the benefits.
- Versatile– As seen on Rick Stein’s Road to Mexico on BBC2, the NutriPro is also great for preparing fresh ingredients to make sauces, soups and more.
- Dimensions: H21cm x W15cm x D15cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Red
- Power: 1200W
- Weight: 4.2kg
- 1 x Salter NutriPro Blender
- 1 x 1 litre cup
- 2 x 800 ml cup
- 2 x Flip top lids
- 2 x Storage lids
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.