Salter EK3999 22 Litre 1700W Air Fryer Mini Oven - Silver
- Reviews (3)
Create a range of tasty meals and delicious snacks with this Salter 22 Litre Air Fryer Oven, perfect for everyday use. Including a 1600 W oven and 1700W fryer, the air fryer oven features a variable temperature control ranging from 90-230°C. Simply preheat for just 5 minutes and cook healthy meals from fresh or frozen, the oven has a large viewing window so you can easily keep an eye on food while cooking. Complete with power and ready indicator lights, this oven is ideal for cooking your favourite foods quickly with little to no oil.
- 22 Litre Air Fryer Oven, perfect for everyday use cooking meats, pies or pizzas
- Complete with a drip tray, grill rack, rotisserie & fork tong
- Variable temperature: Gives you control over the cooking heat from 90 to 230°C
- Compact design: Easily fits onto any kitchen countertop
- Power on and ready indicator lights: For convenience and safety
- Large viewing window: Allows you to easily keep an eye on food while its cooking
- Dimensions: H:45.5 x W:42.1 x D:40.5 cm
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee:1 Year
- Model Number: EK3999
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.