Salter EK4368 Caffe Bean to Jug Coffee Maker - Black
- Reviews (2)
Unlock aromatic flavours and enjoy high quality coffee using this Salter Bean to Jup Coffee Maker with a 750ml glass carafe. The perfect addition for any coffee lover or slow starter that needs a strong caffeine fix to get their day going, it’s dual grind and brew function uses an integrated grinding blade to crush beans automatically for fresh flavoured coffee.
You’ll find operating this machine easy through the digital control panel, which can be used to program a suitable time (up to 24 hours in advance) for your coffee to automatically start brewing, useful for those busier days. Plus, for added practicality, the anti-drip function keeps mess to a minimum, the keep warm function ensures your coffee stays fresh for longer, and the auto shut-off provides added safety with convenience!
Features and Benefits
- 30-Second Grinding Time– This maker presses pre ground or powered coffee to unlock aromatic flavours with less waiting around, perfect for the morning rush.
- 750ml Glass Carafe– Highly durable and easy to clean, it’s capacity is large enough to serve the whole family a tasty hot drink.
- Integrated Grinding Blade– Crushes beans automatically for fresh flavoured coffee.
- 24-Hour Programmable Timer– Easily customise your brewing cycle to start at the best time for you.
- Digital Control Panel– Makes navigating the settings and functions easy.
- Anti-Drip and Keep Warm Functions– Ensures minimal countertop mess and allows members of busy households to enjoy their drink at different times or even come back for second servings.
- Auto Shut-Off– Helps reduce energy usage whilst providing optimal safety for added peace of mind.
- Dimensions: H27.6 x W17.8 x D25.8cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Black
- Capacity: 750ml
- Weight: 2.8kg
- 1 x Salter Coffee Maker
- 1 x 750ml Glass Carafe
- 1 x Reusable Mesh Filter
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.