Samsung 43” LS03A The Frame Art Mode QLED 4K HDR Smart TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant
The Frame lets you reinvent your home, each and every day. This truly spectacular TV can be endlessly transformed, making any living space more welcoming, more inspiring. It's a super-slim TV that looks just as striking on or off, bringing entertainment and fine art into your home. Thanks to QLED 4K and Dual LED technology, you'll experience the brilliance of watching everything in lifelike colour and incredible 4K detail. And when you're not watching TV, The Frame turns into a blank canvas to showcase a gallery of stunning art or your very own photographs. Better yet, with no distracting cables, you can have The Frame blend in, or stand out - the choice is yours.
Features and Benefits
- Modern Frame Design – Because it looks and hangs like a real picture frame, The Frame TV was crafted to inspire, and enhance any living space. Slimmer than ever, it's a truly jaw-dropping TV with no distracting cables that's been redesigned to blend beautifully into your home.
- Art Mode – Instead of fading to black when the TV is off, turn The Frame into your very own gallery. Or showcase precious moments by uploading your own photography. You can even create your own masterpieces by customising the presentation of your art and photos with a range of layouts.
- Art Store – Access over 1,400 beautiful works of art from world-renowned institutions on the Art Store, spanning iconic classics to modern marvels to find the perfect piece that matches your mood and the occasion. And with fine-tuned recommendations, it’s never been easier to find what you love, collect your favourite pieces, and curate your very own art exhibition.
- Customisable Bezel – The choice is yours when it comes to The Frame. With a range of interchangeable bezel colours and styles, create the perfect match for your mood, taste and space. Plus, it’s never been easier to swap bezels whenever you fancy a change. As they’re magnetic, all it takes is a snap to switch things up. So go ahead, style The Frame your way. (Customisable bezels each sold separately)
- See more than a billion shades of colour brought to life – We want you to enjoy colour the way it's meant to be seen. The Frame brings art and movies to life in a billion true-to-life colours. 100% Colour Volume means you'll see artworks as realistically as you would in a gallery and see the incredible detail in every scene, just as the directors intended.
- The intelligence behind the glorious 4K picture and sound – Whether you're watching the latest blockbuster, or admiring your favourite artwork, this powerful processor takes your picture and sound to the next level of brilliance. Just sit back, relax and let The Frame do the work.
- Slim Fit Wall-Mount – Love the minimalist look? Hang The Frame flush against the wall, then let it blend beautifully with your home just like real art. Using the Slim Fit TV Wall-Mount, it’s easy to mount your TV and adjust the viewing angle to make sure it’s perfectly centred.
- One Near-Invisible Cable & One Connect Box – Get a clear view of what’s on The Frame. With the One-Near Invisible Cable for all your connections, you won’t have to worry about cable management. You can even plug all your multimedia devices into the One Connect Box and keep your cables tidily hidden away in a cupboard or cabinet. So wherever you place The Frame TV, nothing will disturb your view.
- Delicately balanced colour tones, for a true-to-life picture – No matter what's on, Dual LED TV backlighting technology balances warm and cool tones on The Frame. So whether you’re looking at your photos of the Sahara desert, or watching a movie scene in the depths of the ocean, you’ll always get more truthful colour and bolder contrast.
- Adaptive Picture – Brilliant viewing, no matter the time of day. As the day turns to night, The Frame automatically adjusts brightness and contrast settings to give you a pristine 4K picture. Let your TV do the work for you, so you can relax and enjoy the content you love.
- AI Sound – Never miss a moment with AI sound that cleverly adapts to whatever you're watching, wherever you're watching it. No matter where it’s placed in your home, your TV self-calibrates the audio so you’ll get sound that's tailored to your space. That same smart AI also automatically adjusts volume levels to the noise around you, so you’ll never miss what your favourite characters are saying – even over the hum of the vacuum.
- Adaptive Sensors (Motion & Brightness) – When Art Mode is on, The Frame TV adapts to your surroundings so you can appreciate art in any light – when you need it. When you’re in the room, the Motion Sensor detects your presence and automatically turns the TV screen on, so you can enjoy your favourite art while you’re there*. When you leave, it turns off into standby mode - so your TV is saving energy when you're not using it. Plus, the Brightness Sensor detects the ambient light and automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness and colour tone to perfectly match a traditional art piece. So whether it’s day or night, you can see your art how it was meant to be seen.
- My Collection – Frame you a masterpiece of your own making. It's easy to upload and exhibit your own photography or a new family portrait on your TV simply send your photos to The Frame via your phone or a USB flash drive.
- Smart TV Powered by TIZEN – With the best-selling Samsung Smart TV at your fingertips, it’s never been easier to enjoy TV. Set it up in no time with your smartphone. Then you’re only a few clicks away from all your must-see entertainment. Dive into a huge collection of 4K films, TV shows and all your catch-up TV apps — including Netflix, Disney+, Apple TV, NOW TV and BT Sport apps — all in one place at the touch of a button. Discover our easy-to-use, customisable Smart Hub platform, and spend less time searching and more time watching what you love, with tailored recommendations.
- Mobile Mirroring – Go from watching your favourite show on your mobile device to watching on The Frame with a bigger screen. You can mirror content from your smartphone or tablet to the TV via SmartThings, or pair it with your Apple devices to project via AirPlay2.
- Multi-View – Multi-tasking has never been so easy on a split TV screen. Watch what's on TV and on your phone on the same screen. And do it at the same time without having to look away. Handy if you want to workout whilst watching your live TV show or keep an eye on the football score without missing a second of your favourite drama. On The Frame, you can watch it your way.
- Work from home on your PC on TV – Ready to upgrade your home office set-up? The Frame lets you access your office PC remotely from your TV and use the large screen to multitask with ease with a connected mouse, keyboard and PC. Do more, at once, all from the comfort of your home.
- Just tap to mirror – Want to share a cool video with everyone? Just tap your phone anywhere on The Frame to mirror the screen to the TV so that everyone can see it in full glory. That's all it takes.
- Multiple Voice Assistants – Bixby, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant. Choose your favourite voice assistant to control The Frame TV, and discover all the useful things you can do. Ask it to change the volume, find that new series, or check on your connected devices in your smart home. The possibilities are endless, all you need to do is ask.
- Product: QLED
- Screen Size: 43"
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160
- Picture Engine: Quantum Processor 4K
- One Billion Colour: Yes
- PQI (Picture Quality Index): 3400
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Quantum HDR
- HDR 10+: Certified
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma): Yes
- Contrast: Mega Contrast
- Colour: 100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
- Viewing Angle: Wide Viewing Angle
- Micro Dimming: Supreme UHD Dimming
- Display Type: Dual LED
- Contrast Enhancer: Yes
- Auto Motion Plus: Yes
- Film Mode: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- Q-Symphony: Yes
- Audio Pre-selection Descriptor: Yes
- Sound Output (RMS): 20W
- Speaker Type: 2CH
- Bluetooth Audio: Yes
- Samsung SMART TV: Smart
- Operating System: Tizen™
- Bixby: US English, UK English, India English, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, BR Portuquese (features vary by language)
- Multi Voice Assistant: Yes
- Works with Google Assistant: Yes
- Works With Alexa: Yes
- TV Plus: Yes
- Web Browser: Yes
- SmartThings App Support: Yes
- Samsung Health: Yes
- Universal Browse & Play: Yes
- Gallery: Yes
- TV to Mobile - Mirroring: Yes
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA: Yes
- TV Initiate Mirroring: Yes
- Mobile Tap Mirroring: Yes
- Digital Butler: Yes
- Multi-View: up to 2 videos
- Sound Wall: Yes
- 360 Video Player: Yes
- WiFi Direct: Yes
- TV Sound to Mobile: Yes
- Sound Mirroring: Yes
- Auto Game Mode (ALLM): Yes
- Game Motion Plus: Yes
- Dynamic Black EQ: Yes
- Surround Sound: Yes
- Freesync: FreeSync Premium Pro
- Digital Broadcasting: DVB-T2CS2
- Analog Tuner: Yes
- CI (Common Interface): CI+(1.4)
- Data Broadcasting: HbbTV 2.0.2
- HDMI: 4
- USB: 2
- Ethernet (LAN): Yes
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input): 1/1(Common Use for Terrestrial)/1
- CI Slot: 1
- HDMI A / Return Ch. Support: Yes
- eARC: Yes
- HDMI Quick Switch: Yes
- Wireless LAN Built-in: Yes (WiFi5)
- Bluetooth: Yes (BT4.2)
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Yes
- Power Supply: AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max): 110 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): 0.50 W
- Power Consumption (Typical): 73 W
- Energy Efficiency Class: G
- Filmmaker Mode (FMM): Yes
- Adaptive Picture: Yes
- Adaptive Sound+
- Ambient Mode+
- Brightness/Color Detection
- Set Weight with Stand: 8.9 kg
- Set Weight without Stand: 8.6 kg
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD): 969.5 x 591.9 x 196.8 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD): 969.5 x 557.8 x 24.9 mm
- Stand (Basic) (WxD): 678 x 196.8 mm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.