Samsung 55” AU9000 LED Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant
Score big with a TV that ramps up the motion and keeps up with your quick reflexes. An ultrawide, game-changing experience with the ultimate gaming TV setup. Watch all the things you love come to life in over a billion shades of crystal clear, lifelike colour. Split your TV screen and experience more, at once. Complete your audio experience with virtual 3D surround sound that tracks the action. TV that's stunningly slim and sleek, giving you less TV and more picture. Watch every moment burst from the screen with striking 4K Ultra HD detail and stunning clarity. Discover an abundance of apps and services to simply enjoy, only on Samsung Smart TV.
Feature and Benefits
- Dynamic Crystal Colour – Watch everything you love in crystal clear, lifelike colour. And in over one billion shades, 64 times more than conventional UHD TVs for rich and vibrant pictures. It's the way to go for picture-perfect viewing.
- Crystal Processor 4K – Simply relax and enjoy all the content you love, with a 4K upscaling TV that adapts to give you the best 4K Ultra HD picture. But it doesn’t stop there. The sound adjusts to perfectly suit what you’re watching. Whether it's a TV drama or tennis, you’ll really feel part of the action.
- Super smooth, crystal-clear gaming – Motion Xcelerator Turbo
gives your gaming a boost with Samsung’s unique dynamic refresh technology. Play on the big screen with a TV that can double the refresh speed and deliver VRR and 120Hz gaming-monitor performance. That means it can keep up with your quick reflexes. It also reduces motion blur and halo effects for super-smooth gameplay.
- Super Ultrawide GameView & Game Bar – Maximise your experience with the ultimate gaming TV set-up that lets you change between 21:9 and 32:9 screen ratios. A wider screen means more detail, more depth and, of course, more fun. Plus, Game Bar lets you quickly monitor and adjust critical aspects of your gameplay whether that’s switching aspect ratios, checking input lag or connecting a headset.
- Object Tracking Sound Lite (OTS Lite) – Ramp up your audio experience with virtual 3D surround sound. Object Tracking Sound LITE uses AI and your TV's bottom speakers to simulate overhead sounds. The result? Cinematic, 3D audio that follows the action all without the need for extra speakers.
- Adaptive Sound – Get the perfect audio experience for whatever you’re watching with Adaptive Sound. From the latest boxset to the beautiful game, your Samsung TV adjusts the sound in every scene to what’s on screen, so you’ll hear every last detail.
- Samsung Q-Symphony Lite – Ramp up the surround sound with the combined power of your Samsung TV and soundbar. Like a symphony orchestra, this simple system works in perfect harmony by synchronising TV speakers and soundbar together to play sound simultaneously from both devices. All without any complicated set-up.
- When less is stunningly more – Experience minimalistic style with an amazingly thin TV that’s been crafted to fit right in. With a stunning clean back, it looks immaculate from every angle.
- HDR powered by HDR10+ – Watch movies in striking picture detail, just as the directors intended. Samsung HDR TV technology uncovers all the finest details, even in the darkest and brightest scenes. Finally, discover what’s lurking in the shadows of a horror movie or witness the true beauty of a sun-lit scene.
- Multi-View – Multi-tasking has never been so easy. Multi-View lets you split the TV screen, and watch what's on TV and on your smartphone without having to look away. Simply cast your phone to your TV, split the big screen, and do more. Handy if you want to keep an eye on the football score whilst watching a movie.
- Just tap to mirror – Want to share a cool video with everyone? Just tap your phone on the TV to mirror the screen so that everyone can see it in full glory. That's all it takes. Whatever you’re watching on your phone, it’s never been easier to cast it to the big TV screen.
- Multiple Voice Assistants on TV – Bixby, Alexa, Google Assistant they're all built-in to your Samsung Smart TV. Control your TV using your favourite voice assistant and discover all the useful things you can do. Ask it to change the volume, find that new series, or check on your connected devices in your smart home. The possibilities are endless, all you need to do is ask.
- Free TV, no strings attached with Samsung TV Plus – Enjoy 100% free live and on-demand content with Samsung TV Plus. Choose from news, sports, entertainment and more. No downloads, sign-up, credits cards, subscriptions or other devices required. Just tune in to Samsung TV Plus and enjoy.
- Working from home is a breeze on the big screen – Ready to upgrade your home office set-up? Samsung Smart TV lets you access your office PC remotely from your TV and use the large screen to multitask with ease with a connected mouse, keyboard and PC. Do more, at once, all from the comfort of your home.
- Type: LED
- Screen Size: 55"
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160
- Picture Engine: Crystal Processor 4K
- PQI (Picture Quality Index): 2800
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR
- HDR 10+: Support
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma): Yes
- Contrast: Mega Contrast
- Colour: Dynamic Crystal Colour
- Micro Dimming: UHD Dimming
- Contrast Enhancer: Yes
- Film Mode: Yes
- Natural Mode Support: Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus: Yes
- Object Tracking Sound: OTS Lite
- Q-Symphony: Yes
- Audio Pre-selection Descriptor: Yes
- Sound Output (RMS): 20W
- Speaker Type: 2CH
- Samsung SMART TV: Smart
- Operating System: Tizen™
- Bixby: US English, UK English, India English, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (features vary by language)
- Multi Voice Assistant: Yes
- Works with Google Assistant: Yes
- Works With Alexa: Yes
- TV Plus: Yes
- Web Browser: Yes
- SmartThings App Support: Yes
- SmartThings: Yes
- Universal Browse & Play: Yes
- Gallery: Yes
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA: Yes
- Mobile Tap Mirroring: Yes
- Multi-View: up to 2 videos
- Sound Wall: Yes
- Remote Access: Basic
- WiFi Direct: Yes
- TV Sound to Mobile: Yes
- Sound Mirroring: Yes
- Digital Broadcasting: DVB-T2C
- Analog Tuner: Yes
- CI (Common Interface): CI+(1.4) / CI+(1.4 ECP)_IT only
- Data Broadcasting: HbbTV 2.0.2
- TV Key Support: Yes
- HDMI: 3
- USB: 2
- Ethernet (LAN): Yes
- Digital Audio Out (Optical): 1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input): 1/1(Common Use for Terrestrial)/0
- CI Slot: 1
- HDMI A / Return Ch. Support: Yes
- eARC: Yes
- HDMI Quick Switch: Yes
- Wireless LAN Built-in: Yes (WiFi5)
- Bluetooth: Yes (BT5.2)
- Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): Yes
- Power Supply: AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max): 160 W
- Power Consumption (Typical): 94 W
- Energy Efficiency Class: G
- Adaptive Sound
- Ambient Mode
- Brightness Detection
- Optional Stand Support (Y20 Studio): Yes
- Set Weight with Stand: 16,2 kg
- Set Weight without Stand: 15,5 kg
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD): 1232.9 x 774.1 x 249.1 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD): 1232.9 x 709.2 x 25.7 mm
- Stand (Basic) (WxD): 303.2 x 249.1 mm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.