Samsung 55” Q60A QLED 4K HDR Smart TV with Bixby, Alexa & Google Assistant
Experience stunning 4K picture with over a billion breath-taking colours. See the content you love in a new light, with incredible picture detail and vibrant colour every time you watch. Samsung dual LED TV balances colour for bolder contrast and a more lifelike picture, no matter what’s on. Watch every moment burst from the screen with striking 4K Ultra HD detail and stunning clarity. Complete your audio experience with virtual 3D surround sound that tracks the action. TV that's stunningly slim and sleek, giving you less TV and more picture. Discover an abundance of apps and services to simply enjoy, only on Samsung Smart TV.
Features and Benefits
- Cinematic colour made from over a billion shades – Make everything you watch truly spectacular. With 100% Colour Volume, you’ll get the widest range of true-to-life colours – no matter what conditions you’re watching TV in. Quantum Dot display technology, unlike others, is able to transform light into breath-taking colour that'll look just as impressive ten years down the line. In fact, we guarantee it.
- Delicately balanced colour tones for a true-to-life picture – No matter what's on, Dual LED TV backlighting technology balances warm and cool tones on your TV. So whether you’re watching a documentary set in the Sahara or a movie scene in the depths of the ocean, you’ll always get more truthful colour and deeper contrast.
- See the content you love in a new light with incredible picture detail – Experience incredible picture detail with vibrant colour in everything you watch just as the directors intended. HDR10+ fine-tunes every scene and brings out every delicate detail, even in those dark shadows and bright highlights. You’ll finally see exactly what’s lurking in the shadows of that terrifying scene and witness the true beauty within that sun-soaked beach.
- When less is stunningly more – Experience minimalistic style with an amazingly thin TV that’s been crafted to fit right in. With a stunning clean back, it looks immaculate from every angle.
- Virtual surround sound that tracks the action – Ramp up your audio experience with virtual 3D surround sound. Object Tracking Sound Lite uses AI and your TV's bottom speakers to simulate overhead sounds. The result? Rich 3D audio that follows the on-screen action, all without the need for extra speakers.
- Powerful picture processing, stunning 4K clarity – Simply relax and enjoy all the content you love with a 4K upscaling TV that adapts to give you the best 4K Ultra HD picture. But it doesn’t stop there. The sound adjusts to perfectly suit what you’re watching. A TV drama or the tennis, you’ll really feel part of the action.
- Sound perfected for whatever you’re watching – Get the perfect audio experience for whatever you’re watching with Adaptive Sound. From the latest boxset to the beautiful game, your Samsung TV adjusts the sound in every scene to what’s on screen, so you’ll hear every last detail.
- The richer sounds of synergy between TV and soundbar – Ramp up the surround sound with the combined power of your Samsung TV and soundbar. Like a symphony orchestra, this simple system works in perfect harmony by synchronising TV speakers and soundbar together to play sound simultaneously from both devices. All without any complicated set-up.
- Height that fits your space – Your TV is flexible enough to work with your home set-up too. Thanks to an adjustable stand, simply set your TV at the height of your liking to make room for your soundbar. You can even make it narrower in width so your TV fits your furniture.
- Smooth motion for a clear picture – Stay one step ahead with clear picture and smooth performance. Samsung’s clear motion rate algorithms predict and automatically compensate frames, so your picture adapts as fast as your game.
- Game-changing scenes in their entirety – Maximise your experience with the ultimate gaming TV set-up that lets you change between 21:9 and 32:9 screen ratios. A wider screen means more detail, more depth and, of course, more fun. Plus, Game Bar lets you quickly monitor and adjust critical aspects of your gameplay. Whether that’s switching aspect ratios, checking input lag or connecting a headset.
- Multi View – Multi-tasking has never been so easy. Multi View lets you split the TV screen, and watch what's on TV and on your smartphone without having to look away. Simply cast your phone to your TV, split the big screen, and do more. Handy if you want to keep an eye on the football score whilst watching a movie.
- Just tap to mirror – Want to share a cool video with everyone? Just tap your phone on the TV to mirror the screen so that everyone can see it in full glory. That's all it takes. Whatever you’re watching on your phone, it’s never been easier to cast it to the big TV screen.
- Multiple Voice Assistants – Bixby, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant. They’re all built into your Samsung Smart TV. Choose your favourite voice assistant to control your TV, and discover all the useful things you can do. Ask it to change the volume, find that new series, or check on your connected devices in your smart home. The possibilities are endless, all you need to do is ask.
- Connected Living with SmartThings – Control all the devices in your connected smart home system through your Samsung Smart TV. From game consoles and set-top boxes to Bluetooth speakers and 1000s of smart devices, Samsung Smart TV gives you simple control at the touch of a button. With SmartThings built into your Samsung TV, you can monitor home cameras or see who’s at the door from the comfort of your sofa. All to make your life easier, more secure and more connected. Finally, smart living made simple.
- The smarter way to work from home with your PC on TV – Ready to upgrade your home office setup? Samsung Smart TV lets you access your office PC remotely from your TV and use the large screen to multitask with ease with a connected mouse, keyboard and PC. Do more, at once, all from the comfort of your home.
- Free TV, no strings attached with Samsung TV Plus – Enjoy 100% free live and on demand content with Samsung TV Plus. Choose from news, sports, entertainment and more. No downloads, sign-up, credits cards, subscriptions or other devices required. Just tune in to Samsung TV Plus and enjoy.
- Universal Guide – Our Universal Guide provides you with recommendations on popular shows and movies from top apps such as Netflix, Prime Video, UKTV Play and much more. Spend less time searching and more time watching on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Screen Size: 55"
- Resolution: 3,840 x 2,160
- Picture Engine: Quantum Processor Lite 4K
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): Quantum HDR
- HDR 10+: Certified(HDR10+)
- Contrast: Mega Contrast
- HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma): Yes
- Colour: 100% Colour Volume with Quantum Dot
- Object Tracking Sound: OTS Lite
- Q-Symphony: Q-Symphony Lite
- Audio Pre-selection Descriptor: Yes
- Operating System: Tizen™
- Bixby: US English, UK English, India English, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (features vary by language)
- Multi Voice Assistant: Yes
- Works with Google Assistant: Yes
- Works With Alexa: Yes
- SmartThings App Support: Yes
- Universal Browse & Play: Yes
- Gallery: Yes
- Mobile Tap Mirroring: Yes
- Digital Butler: Yes
- Multi-View: up to 2 videos
- Sound Wall: Yes
- Remote Access: Basic
- TV Sound to Mobile: Yes
- Sound Mirroring: Yes
- eARC: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes (BT4.2)
- Power Supply: AC220-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Max): 145 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by): 0.50 W
- Power Consumption (Typical): 77 W
- Energy Efficiency Class: F
- Optional Stand Support (Y20 Studio): Yes
- Set Weight with Stand: 16.20 kg
- Set Weight without Stand: 15.5 kg
- Set Size with Stand (WxHxD): 1232.1 x 747.8 x 228.8 mm
- Set Size without Stand (WxHxD): 1232.1 x 708.8 x 25.7 mm
- Stand (Basic) (WxD): 904.1 x 228.8 mm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.