Samuel Alexander Galvanised Metal Garden Wheelbarrow With Pneumatic Tyre - 65 Litre 60Kg Capacity
- Reviews (10)
The rough nature of the daily life of a wheelbarrow is a hard one, as such, this Samuel Alexander Galvanized steel garden wheel barrow is a great contender up to the task! Built from durable materials, with a 65 litre capacity galvanized steel bowl for maximum strength, durability and easy manovoring, makes it the perfect garden barrow. With a maximum recomended weight capacity of 60Kg, this allows you to load it with plenty of materials to reduce the trips required to complete your job! It's durable pneumatic tire and design allows it to be suited to rough grounds and awkward terrains. Dimensions of this item are approximately 130 x 60 x 65 centimeters. Lightweight in overall design, reducing the loaded weight making it easier to manover overall. Plastic handle grips to allow comfort and stability during movement. Perfect for moving soil, stones, wood, construction materials and much more, this wheelbarrow is a great addition to any. Ideal for garden and home use.
- Luxury heavy duty Samuel Alexander Stainless Steel wheel barrow in silver, Overall Dimensions of this item are approximately 130 x 60 x 65 centimeters. Perfect for the transporting of wood, stone, soil, construction materials and more!
- Construction: This item is made from galvanized steel for additional strength and resilience, This wheelbarrow is perfect for helping lift and transport items quickly. Its maximum load capacity is 60kg and the pneumatic tires means that it can be used on the most uneven grounds
- Assembly: Quick and easy to assemble, with only 7 parts + bolts to construct this entire garden wheelbarrow! Allowing you to get to work using this wheelbarrow quickly
- Suitible for all year round and all weathers, and perfect for any job, from the lightest of items, to heavier more awkward objects
- The wheel barrow bowl can hold up to 65 litres of goods for transporting around the home, garden, field or farm site! Making it perfect for daily or general use. Plastic soft grip handles to allow comfort while manovering at ease
- Dimensions: H:83.0 x W:62.0 x D:25.0 cm
- Guarantee:12 Month
- Model Number: SABARROW
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.