Santafe Linen Fabric Double Bed Grey
The Santafe Linen Fabric Double Bed has a classic style that will look beautiful in any bedroom.
Combining high quality, durable linen fabric with a timeless rolled headboard and footend this bed has heaps of style.
The contemporary grey shade will complement a range of interior colour schemes while the traditional detailing including a button tufted headboard and carved ball feet ensure this bed is a versatile choice for your room.
Designed with your comfort in mind, the sprung slatted base is designed to flex with your body's movement to improve the lifespan of your mattress and offer you maximum comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Durable Linen Upholstery – This bed frame is upholstered in high quality, durable linen in a neutral grey shade that will look perfect in any bedroom.
- Sleigh Design – The rolled headend and footend of the classic sleigh style frame make this bed a versatile choice.
- Comfort and Support – This bed has a sprung slatted base designed to flex with your body's movement for maximum comfort and to extend the life of your mattress.
- Dimensions:H117 x W156 x D244cm
- Bed Size: Double
- Material: Linen fabric upholstery
- Linen Fabric Sleigh Double Bed Frame
- Wooden sprung slatted base
- Black ball feet
- Self assembly required
- Mattress not included
- 12 months guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.