Saturn Pc Office Gaming Chair - Pink
Saturn Pc Office Gaming Chair - Pink
Make study fun with the X Rocker Saturn; a compact mid-back office chair that brings style and versatility into the home office or bedroom. Perfectly sized for juniors or smaller adults, the Saturn desk chair features a range of ergonomic settings including a height adjustable, 360-degree swivel pedestal base to adjust to each growing user. Whilst the naturally curving back and fixed armrest design provides extra comfort to outlast many hours of gaming, surfing and homework. A simple ergonomic chair, decked out in soft faux leather material for a stylish twist, and easy clean maintenance.
- Compact Design - Perfectly sized gaming chair for kids and teens, with a mid-back design, finished in striking pink eSports racing inspired livery. Available in other colours
- Height Adjustable Seat - Using a gas lift mechanism, adjust the seat height to keep your feet flat on the floor to create the optimal anchor point
- Versatile Comfort - Upholstered in a soft and durable faux leather, with foam padded seats and backrest for comfortable long-term gaming or study sessions, and naturally curving backrest for additional lumbar support
- Supportive Armrests - Stay in the zone with fixed, curved armrests that encapsulate the user and provide advanced support and comfort
- Dimensions: H:96.5/109 cm
- Colour: Pink
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Model Number: 5120401
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.