Sauce Stream Ketchup Squeezer
- Reviews (1)
Introducing the Sauce Stream bottle attachment (as seen on Dragon's Den®), aiding you in your switch from plastic sauce bottles to eco-friendly glass bottles without giving up the convenience and squeezability of plastic.
This simple reuseable bottle attachment fits the top of standard glass sauce bottles to help you quickly and easily dispense the amount of sauce you want. Helping you in your switch to more eco-friendly glass bottles this simple yet effective addition to your kitchen will put us a step closer to fewer single-use plastic containers.
How it works
- The valve at the top of the balloon allows the air from the squeezer ball to enter the glass bottle.
- The neck of the squeezer simply pushes onto the glass Heinz (red) / HP (brown)
- When the ball is squeezed it pushes air into the balloon section which inflates, this starts the smooth displacement and release of the sauce
- When the squeezer ball is released, the balloon simply deflates stopping the flow of sauce.
- The air pumping ball facilitates the whole process (you may need to pump a few times to build up pressure to begin with).
The importance of the valve
- The automatic valve operates when the cap is both open and closed.
- When the cap is open the squeezer pumps air into the balloon section which then starts the sauce flowing.
- When the cap is closed the valve is open, preventing any air pressure build-up
- If you try to squeeze the ball with the cap closed there still won’t be a nasty sauce splat when the next person opens it.
- When the cap is closed, any water that may have entered the air pumping system during washing will just drain out – so the squeezer won’t harbour germs.
Why make the switch to glass bottles?
- Over 50% of plastic ever manufactured has been made within the last 15 years, and the world’s consumption of plastic remains ever-increasing.
- Every year, 8 million tons of plastic waste escape into our oceans.
- More than 5 million animals are killed by plastic annually - from elephants who have eaten plastics and suffered ruptured digestive organs, to turtles who have been suffocated by plastic bags floating in their waters.
- It’s been calculated by experts that plastics will take 400 years to break down and decompose naturally in the environment.
- It is estimated that by 2050, if things don’t change, there will be more than 720 million tons of plastic in our seas and on our shores and more than 3 billion tons of plastic in our landfill, without any opportunity to recycle.
A change needs to be made, and it needs to be made fast. Using glass sauce bottles rather than plastic, single-use sauce bottles isn’t going to be enough... but it IS a start! Make your first step in the right direction and START to make a difference!
(All source material taken from National Geographic)
- Colour: Red
- For use with glass bottles
- Empties all contents
- Dishwasher safe
- 10-year guarantee
- Easy push-on fitting
Sauce Stream Brown Sauce Squeezer
We also offer a brown sauce alternative to either complete your sauce squeezer collection or cater to your favourite condiment. The brown sauce version works in the same way but with a slightly altered bottle connection to ensure you get the perfect squeeze every time.
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL50 at checkout and is available on Standard & Bulky products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock in 3 to 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.