Scheppach BG200 550 W 200 MM HD Bench Grinder inc. Work Lamp 230 V
The BG200 is a powerful and heavy duty 200 mm bench grinder most suited to the professional tradesman workshop. It features a powerful 550 W motor, flexible work lamp, integral coolant tray, adjustable protective eye shields and tool rests. It also has a useful grinding wheel dresser for when the stone becomes uneven and needs truing. The ideal workshop companion for sharpening tools, removing surface coatings, de–burring sharp edges, and much more.
Features and Benefits
- Safe – The BG200 comes with adjustable safety eye shields that protect against flying debris
- Great for dark spaces – The flexible work lamp improves visibility of the workpiece in low light levels
- Vibration–free – The BG200 is designed to be smooth running and vibration free for stability, performance and ease of use so that you can get the perfect grinding results every time
- Dimensions: H34 x W28 x D44cm
- Weight: 16.5kg
- Power: 550W
- Grinding Speed: 2850 rpm
- Grinding wheel diameter: 200mm
- Coarse and Medium Grinding Wheel (K36/K60)
Under the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades, Corrosive Products or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon, to persons under the age of 18. Please be aware Robert Dyas will verify your age before dispatching your order, products on the website can only be delivered to one of our stores where you will be required to provide proof of age when collecting your order.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.