Scheppach DS200 1200 W 215 MM Dry Wall Sander 230 V
When it’s essential to have perfectly prepared and smooth wall surfaces, why do it by hand, or by some other costly and labour intensive method? Save time and money by investing in the new Scheppach DS200 drywall sander. It features a powerful 1200 W motor, ergonomic design, 215 mm oscillating sanding disc, and is supplied with 6 x easily attached Velcro backed sanding discs. At 3.4 kg total weight, the DS200 will take the stress and fatigue out of preparing and sanding walls, sanding and preparing floor surfaces with harden glue, and uneven ceilings.
Features and Benefits
- Ease of use – The sanding discs Velcro backs that make it easy to reattach
- Get Optimal results – The variable speed control allows you to get optimum sanding results
- Ergonomic design – The DS200 is optimally for fatigue proof working
- Dimensions: H28 x W28.5 x D35.5cm
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Power: 1200W
- 150mm Sanding disc operation
- Sanding drum speed: 2000 rpm
- Sanding disc diameter: 215mm
- Sanding Speed: 1500–3000 rpm
- Sanding disc grit: 80 grit
- 6 x 215mm sanding discs
- 1 x 1.5m hose
- 1 x Dust collection bag
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.