Scheppach HC24V 1500 W 24 L Oil-Free Air Compressor 230 V
Compact and portable, the HC24V is a vertical air compressor that offers a perfect combination of performance and mobility in the one unit. It features a powerful 2.0 HP motor, 24 litre tank capacity, and with a maximum 10 bar operating pressure, this compressor is the ideal machine for operating such air tools as staplers, nailers, ratchets, impact wrench, air hammer, paint spraying, tyre inflation, and blow cleaning. A perfect partner for maintenance jobs in the workshop, garage, garden, and around the home.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – The HC24V is multi–application, which makes great for inflating car tyres, bike tyres, sports balls, boats, paddling pools, etc.
- No Hassle – The HC24V is easy to take care of it thanks to its oil and maintenance free design
- Convenient – It also comes with a storage chamber for your cable & hose so there’s no need to worry about loss or mixing them up
- Stability – Thanks to its anti–vibration rubber feet, you can use the air compressor more steadily and for longer amounts of time
- Dimensions: H66 x W30.5 x D34cm
- Weight: 17.7kg
- Power: 1500W
- 2HP Motor
- Tank Capacity: 24L
- Air intake Capacity: 180L/min
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 10 bar
- Hose Length: 3m
- Cable Length: 5m
- 1 x Quick release coupler
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.