Scheppach HL760LS 2200 W 7 Ton Log Splitter including leg stand 230 V
The Scheppach HL760LS with its 7 ton ram of splitting power makes splitting logs of 250 x 520 mm in size a completely simple and stress free task. It is made from all steel and cast alloy construction, and will split up to a maximum of 100 logs/hour. It features a powerful 2200 W motor, safe two handed operation, and comes with an all steel safety mesh complies with the very latest EU safety norms and is designed to prevent the operator being struck by logs jumping whilst under extreme pressure. The HL760LS leg stand and transport wheels makes it much easier to operate whilst taking the hard work out of preparing logs, and can then be easily moved and stored away when the job is finished.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – The rugged steel construction allows for a torsion free cutting experience
- Safe – Thanks to the safe two handed sawing operation system as well as the sprung–loaded anti–kickback sawguard, there’s no need to worry about accidental cutting
- Powerful – With the HL760LS, you split logs fast, up to 100 logs per hour
- Dimensions: H61 x W42.5 x D116cm
- Weight: 68.6kg
- Power: 2200W
- 7 tonnes ram splitting pressure
- Log capacity L x D: 520 x 50–250 mm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.