The Scheppach HS100S 250mm table saw designed for the home woodworker and weekend DIY–er. With it’s powerful 2000 W motor and long life 250 mm TCT sawblade, and impressive 85 mm cutting height, the HS100S is the ideal tool for making a variety of cuts in wood, as well as accurately trimming sheet material to size.
Features and Benefits
- Compact – This table saw is ideal for smaller workshops
- Durable – The large sturdy steel design makes the table long–lasting and ideal for prolonged use
- Adjustable – The saw comes with left and right extension tables for supporting wider boards, in addition, the saw comes with a dual bevel and height adjustment, which allows you to adjust the saw optimally for every situation
- Colour: Blue and Black
- Power: 2000W
- Dimensions: H83 x W64.2 x D94cm
- Weight: 22.5kg
- Maximum cutting height: 90° – 85 mm
- 250 mm diameter TCT sawblade (24T)
- Blade angle adjustment: 0–45°
- Length of Guarantee: 1 year
Under the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades, Corrosive Products or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon, to persons under the age of 18. Please be aware Robert Dyas will verify your age before dispatching your order, products on the website can only be delivered to one of our stores where you will be required to provide proof of age when collecting your order.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.