Scheppach HS520 2600 W 505 MM Log Saw 230 V
Made fully in Germany, the Scheppach HS520 log saw will allow you to safely prepare logs for the winter months. It features a powerful 2600 W motor, and with the high quality TCT sawblade cut through log sections up to a maximum depth of 240 mm in a single pass. The saw has a safe two handed operation and features an anti-kickback guard system which complies with all current EU safety laws for log sawing. The adjustable length stop will allow you to pre–determine the length of each log before sawing, thus making every log cut the same size for the fire or wood burning stove. Much safer to use than a chain saw, this heavy duty log saw is the ideal machine for those who want to make light work out of sawing down piles of branches and preparing logs for the winter months.
Note: This machine requires 16 amp mains electrical supply to operate – comes fully assembled from the factory and ready to use.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – The rugged steel construction allows for a torsion free cutting experience
- Safe – Thanks to the safe two handed sawing operation system as well as the sprung–loaded anti–kickback sawguard, there’s no need to worry about accidental cutting
- Cut Length Stop – The HS520 includes a cut length stop which allows for repeated length sawing
- Dimensions: H99 x W77.5 x D86cm
- Weight: 80.5kg
- Power: 2600W
- Maximum Cutting Ø: 170mm (single pass)
- Maximum Cutting Stroke Thickness: 240mm
- 505mm diameter TCT sawblade
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.