Scheppach OSM100 450 W Oscilating Spindle Sander 230 V
For the woodworker looking for a compact and economical solution to all types of curved sanding both in deep and wide work pieces, the Scheppach OSM100 oscillating sander puts the finishing touch to all your curve edged projects. With its powerful 450 W induction motor, 16 mm oscillating stroke and 6 x different sizes of sanding sleeves (13–76 mm), it provides the perfect solution for sanding deep front edges, wide and narrow inner curves, and for sanding both with or across the grain. A vacuum hose can easily be connected to the collection port at the rear of the machine to eliminate dust getting into the atmosphere. For obtaining those perfectly sanded edges prior to a applying the finishing coat of laquer and polish, the OSM100 is the tool which gives you perfect results, guaranteed.
Features and Benefits
- Exceptional results – The Smooth oscilating action for excellent results every time
- Versatile – The OSM100 is perfect for deep sanding wide work pieces, front edges and narrow inner curves Sanding sleeves and table inserts positioned for easy access
- Totally vibration free performance – The OSM100’s sturdy design makes it vibration free, which allows for better performance and ease of use
- Quick Cleanup – Remove dust and debris in no time with the efficient dust extraction facility
- Dimensions: H44 x W36.5 x D40cm
- Weight: 15g
- Power: 450W
- 150mm Sanding disc operation
- Sanding drum speed: 2000 rpm
- Oscillating stroke: 16mm
- 6 x assorted sized sanding sleeves 13–76 mm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.