Scheppach TIGER 2500 200 W 250 MM Tool Sharpening System 230 V
The TIGER 2500 is a 250 mm professional sharpening system for cabinet workers, joinery tradesmen, woodturners, and enthusiastic home woodworkers, and anyone who gets frustrated when working with blunt tools. It features sturdy steel construction, a 250 mm aluminium–oxide fine particle grinding stone, smooth running 200 watt motor, micro adjustment on the tool bar for built–in accuracy, and slow running whet stone for improved control and perfect sharpening results. Includes a universal clamping jig for chisels and plane irons, angle setter, and honing paste. The complete sharpening system for woodworkers who demand sharp tools and professional results.
Features and Benefits
- Great for HSS tools – The TIGER 2500 comes with a 250 mm diameter blue Aluminium–oxide particle sharpening stone which makes it best for HSS tools
- Highly Adjustable – The micro adjustable tool bar allows for exact height and angle setting
- Remove Blurs and Sharpen perfectly – The TIGER 2500 comes with a leather honing wheel for removing burs and sharpening edges
- Vibration–free – The all steel construction improves the stability and therefore performance
- Versatile – The TIGER 2500 is the ideal sharpening system for a whole variety of tools including HSS chisels, plane irons, knives, scissors etc.
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: H48 x W33 x D44cm
- Weight: 17.5kg
- Power: 200W
- Stone wheel rotation speed: 90 rpm
- Stone width: 50mm
Under the Offensive Weapons Act 2019 it is an offence to sell knives, knife blades, Corrosive Products or any other product that may be perceived as an offensive weapon, to persons under the age of 18. Please be aware Robert Dyas will verify your age before dispatching your order, products on the website can only be delivered to one of our stores where you will be required to provide proof of age when collecting your order.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.