Ideal for giving your dog a cosy and comfortable place to rest, this Chester box bed from Scruffs will be a welcome addition to your pup's sleeping area.
The Scruffs Chester dog bed collection has been produced using a rich chenille fabric to upholster the outer of each bed. Luxurious, super-soft short pile plush lines the dog beds sleep area providing a snug environment for your pet. The beds are trimmed with faux suede piping and centre patch with an embroidered Scruffs logo. As with nearly all Scruffs beds, the Chester collection is machine washable and has a non-slip base.
Features and Benefits
- Cosy – The use of rich chenille fabric gives this bed a luxurious and cosy feel to keep your pup snug as they snooze.
- Robust – A one piece construction creates a strong and durable bed giving you years of use.
- Washable – To help keep the bed clean and hygienic, the whole unit is machine washable.
- Colour: Graphite grey
- One piece construction
- Provides unrivalled support and comfort
- Non-slip base
- Material: 100% polyester
- The whole bed is machine washable at 30 degrees
- Do not bleach or tumble dry
- Overall Size: W 90 x D 70cm
- Sleep Area: W 60 x D 48cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.