Scruffs Expedition Small Box Pet Bed - Plum
The Scruffs Expedition Box Bed is the ideal solution for dogs that enjoy outdoor pursuits such as beach walking and muddy forest trails. This bed is produced using a heavy-duty, 600-denier fabric, providing a robust, durable outer cover. The reverse side of the fabric is coated with a 100% water resistant backing to prevent the ingress of water. The same backing is applied to the beds non-slip base.
For improved support, the box bed is constructed using a one-piece design. The centre cushion of the bed forms an integral section, maximising the bed's strength, durability and comfort.
The complete bed can be machine washed at 30 degrees making it easy to clean.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to wash – To clean this bed all you need to do is to put the whole bed in the washing machine and wash at 30 degrees.
- Heavy duty – This bed is made from 600 denier fabric with the reverse being made from water resistent backing making it the perfect bed for dogs that love exploiring.
- Comfy – The central cushion forms an integral section, maximising the bed's strength, durability and comfort
- Colour: Plum
- Dimensions: Small W 50 x D 40 x H 16cm
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Scruffs Expedition Box Bed Small Plum x 1
Please Note: The images should not be used as a specific size representation, please make sure to refer to the size and measurement details to determine which size is suitable for your pet.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.