Scruffs Insect Shield 105x70cm Pet Crate Mat - Taupe
Scruffs have collaborated with Insect Shield to develop a pet bed with built-in insect protection. The active ingredient is odourless and invisible, effectively protecting your dog against mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, flies & ants.
The Scruffs Insect Shield crate mat is constructed using light-weight fabrics, particularly suited for use during summer months. The two-tone design is accentuated with olive green piping and a distinctive shield logo.
The bed has a fixed centre-cushion and integral 100% recycled hollow-fibre fill, this provides greater cushioning characteristics and enhanced durability. This bed can be used with and add to the effectiveness of existing flea & tick treatments. The whole bed is also machine washable at 30 degrees making it easy to keep clean.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to wash – To clean this bed all you need to do is to put the whole bed in the washing machine and wash at 30 degrees.
- Protects dogs from insects – With built-in insect protection this bed is perfect to keep your dog both safe and comfy.
- Lightweight – This bed is made from lightweight materials so is perfect for the summer but doesn't sacrifice comfort or durability.
- Colour: Taupe
- Dimensions: W 105, D 70, H 3.5 cm
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Scruffs Insect Shield Crate Mat x 1
Please Note: The images should not be used as a specific size representation, please make sure to refer to the size and measurement details to determine which size is suitable for your pet.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.