Set Of 2 Artificial Boxwood Plant With Three Decorative Ball Shapes In Pots
- Reviews (3)
Breathe a new lease of life into your home with this artificial tree. Sold in a set of two, each plant is presented in a tall triple ball design for a unique and stand-out design which instantly brightens up your surroundings. Filled with cement each black pot keeps the plant upright. The plant arrives to your door fully assembled to allow you to place it where you want straight away. The easy way to inject greenery into your home with no upkeep required!
Features And Benefits
- Set Of Two– Great for placing in your home or office for a matching look bringing a vibrant lease of life to the surrounding areas.
- Artificial Design– With an attractive three-ball design these plants require no maintenance, trimming or watering to keep them looking fresh.
- Weighted Plant Pot Included– Filled with cement the included pot keeps the plants upright and in place.
- Taro tree
- Colour: Green and Black
- Material: PE Plastic, Cement
- Overall Dimensions: Diameter30 X 112Hcm
- Pot Size:Diameter20 x 17Hcm
- Net Weight:13kg
- Set of two for an effortless matching look
- Artificial design requires no watering or upkeep - ideal for when you're away for long periods of time
- Black pot base filled with cement ensures plant stays upright
- Three-ball design in a vibrant green colour to add greenery to your surroundings
- Flexible branches
- Arrives ready-assembled
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.