Shadow 2Kw ULG Heater w/ Medium Stainless Steel Patio Heater Stand - Silver
Shadow 2.0Kw Ulg Silver On Medium Stainless Steel Patio Heater Stand
Shadow 2.0kW Ultra Low Glare Heater on a freestanding tilt stand. The more subtle heating experience. Beautifully designed and built by our own design and engineering team, this exclusive range of high-end heaters not only add heat to your patio or outdoor area, but also a distinct warm ambiance without glaring bright lamps. Rated as one of the most waterproof heaters in the market – IPx5, the Shadow Patio Heater can be used in absolutely any weather conditions in complete safety. The 2.0kW is the perfect size for medium-sized patio areas of up to 6 m2.
- Subtle heating experience
- Slimline anodised aluminium body
- Enhanced internal reflector design to project more heat
- Stainless Steel stand with and stylish, engineered, and contemporary design
- Stand Weight: 14kg
- Heavy duty solid base faced with 304 stainless steel suitable for any weather
- EasyFit fast lamp changing system
- This heater only costs 27p per hour to use on its maximum setting.
- Dimensions: H:184.0 x W:50.0 x D:50.0 cm
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Model Number: 901377MSS
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.