Do you dare to take a tooth from the sharks jaws?
Pull open the shark's jaws and take it in turns to press a tooth. One tooth will activate the jaws, which will snap suddenly but harmlessly onto the finger.
What makes this game fun is that the activation tooth changes each time, resulting in hilarity and surprise when you get it wrong!
Features and Benefits
- Can You Grab The Sharks Teeth – Try to grab the sharks teeth before his jaw snaps shut onto your finger!
- Multiple Player Game – This game can be enjoyed by the whole family when taken in turns.
- Fun guessing game where the wrong move results in a shark harmlessly chomping on your finger
- Players take turns to press down on the teeth of a shark, with one tooth set to trigger its jaw to close
- Trigger tooth is randomised every game, so there’s no way to tell which tooth will make the shark snap
- No batteries required
- Suitable for children 3 years and over
- Game is approx. 18cm
- Box dimensions are W14cm x H10.5cm x D14.5cm
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.