Sharp 1T-C32BC4KH2FB 32 Inch HD Ready LED Smart TV with Freeview Play
- Reviews (20)
The HD Ready Smart 1T-C32BC4KH2FB brings TV to life with its stunning clarity and vibrant colours. Sharps latest Ace Pro picture engine, matched with superb Harmon Kardon sound technology ensures this smart tv will truly immerse you within its content.
Connecting multiple devices is simple and easy thanks to a huge array of inputs such as 3 x HDMI, SCART, USB, and more. The built-in Freeview HD tuner gives you access to over 70 subscription-free entertainment channels, including 15 channels in stunning HD quality or record them for later at the touch of a button using the USB Record function. Built in Wi-Fi provides quick and easy connection to your wireless broadband, supporting access to pre-loaded apps such as Netflix, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play. You can even connect your favourite smart device using Miracast to share your small screen with the big screen.
Never miss your favourite shows with Freeview Play, live and on demand, all in one place. As long as you connect your television to the internet you can watch catch up through your TV guide and stay on top of the last seven days’ viewing, so all your favourite shows are available when you want them.
Perfect for any room, this TV can be wall mounted to save space or placed on your TV unit using the easy fit stand. Finished in Black, with matching remote control, this 32 inch TV brings style as well as entertainment.
Features and Benefits
- Aquos Net+ – After connecting your Smart TV to your home network, you can enjoy movies and TV shows through the Netflix and Prime Video apps or watch the latest internet videos on YouTube.
- Harman/kardon® sound – A great picture needs great sound. The Sharp 1T-C32BC4KHF2B TV has specifically designed integrated sound systems by harman/kardon for a true cinematic experience.
- Active Motion 200 – Conventional liquid crystal displays (LCD) reproduce blurry movements. Active Motion effectively sharpens moving pictures by creating additional frames with its powerful GPU and using high-speed LCD panels.
- ACE PRO Engine – This powerful image optimization technology analyzes and enhances incoming video signals for accurate color reproduction, improved sharpness and reduced noise. The result is a crisp, yet natural picture.
- 3x HDMI – Connect all your digital audio/video devices like Blu-ray players, digital set-top-boxes or advanced game consoles to your TV.
- USB – Easily playback your favourite movies and photos from an external USB stick or hard disk drive.
- DTS Studio Sound – DTS creates virtual sound for a cinematic audio experience. Together with the built-in harman/kardon speaker system you will enjoy immersive sound right out of the box, no extra hardware needed.
- Wireless TV connection – Wirelessly connect your PC or Android device to your TV and immediately send media files to the big screen. It’s a great way to enjoy photos and videos together with friends and family.
- Screen Size: 32 inch
- Screen Technology: HD Ready
- Resolution: 1366 X 768
- 3D Ready: No
- Smart TV: Aquos Net+
- HDMI Ports: 3
- Digital Tuner: DVB-T/T2/C/S/S2 (MPEG4 + H.265/HEVC)
- Curved Screen: No
- Wide Colour Gamut: No
- USB Ports: 2
- Internet Ready: Yes
- Audio: 2x10W
- Sound by Harman-Kardon
- Dolby Audio
- DTS Studio Sound
- Energy Rating: A+
- Annual Power Consumption: 45kWh per year
- Accessory included: Remote Control
- VESA Wall Mount:200 X 100
- Weight with Stand: 4.6 kg
- Weight without Stand: 4.2 kg
- Dimensions with Stand: H 46.88 x W 73 x D 17.3 cm
- Dimenions without Stand: H 43 x W 73 x D 7.8 cm
- Colour: Black
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, and is only available on Standard products. This offer excludes products with bulky delivery charges, Robert Dyas gift vouchers and items for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within five (5) working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.