Sharp SJ-BB10IMXW1-EN FS 70/30 Combi Fridge Freezer with NanoFrost Technology - White
Primed for big families and busy modern homes, the Sharp SJ–BB10IMXW1–EN FS 70/30 Combi Fridge Freezer offers up a spacious 336L combined capacity, which is designed to accomodate up to 18 shopping bags full of fresh and frozen produce at a time – guaranteeing plenty of space for even the biggest weekly shops!
Equipped with a dedicated Fruit&Veg Zone and OptiFresh feature, this impressive unit keeps your produce fresh and crisp by optimising humidity levels in the drawer. While the AdaptiLift door shelves in the fridge give you the flexibility to make room for various height items. The Sharp 70/30 Combi Fridge Freezer even includes NanoFrost technology, which means you won’t need to defrost your fridge freezer as often – saving you time and effort.
What’s more, thanks to the SpaceSaverDoor, you can easily access drawers with ease. The door opens at 90°, so it’s ergonomically designed to save you space in your kitchen, while giving you that full range of access.
Features and Benefits
- AdaptLift– Offering you the versatility to make room for various sized items, allowing you to adjust the position of the door trays for added flexibility.
- NanoFrost technology– Allowing you to defrost less, save energy, and gain more space in your freezer.
- SpaceSaverDoor– Ergonomically designed to save you space in your kitchen, the door opens flush at 90° to fit perfectly in your kitchen space.
- Dimensions: H186 x W59.5 x D65cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: White
- Split ratio: 70/30
- Capacity: 336L
- Energy efficiency rating: A+
Unfortunately during National Lockdown for Covid19, the only delivery service available during this period will be non–contact doorstep delivery. This is in line with UK Government guidelines for the safety of both the customer and the delivery drivers.
Customers will be contacted to book a delivery date prior to delivery, if a doorstep delivery is not suitable please advise at this point.
All drivers will be wearing appropriate PPE.
For safety reasons packaging will not be removed so disposal will be the customers responsibility.