Make the most of your outdoor space with a secure and stylish garden shed like this one from Shire.
This handmade Security Shed is superb value for money. The shed is supplied with high quality 12mm shiplap timber to the walls, roof and floor, all on sturdy 44mm square framing. All timber is slow grown and FSC approved.
The lockable door comes with a full-length security hinge and the small, high-level windows are fixed.
Doors and window frames are pre-hung for easy assembly and the door can go at either end. The Security Shed comes with a base coat preservative ready for you to top coat after assembly.
Roof felt and all necessary fixings are supplied, and the shed comes flat packed with a full set of installation instructions.
Dimensions shown are for the exterior wall of the building. (Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy).
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – The robust and secure construction and pressure treated timber of this shed will provide years of durable use.
- FSC approved timber – Proudly made in Britain from timber sourced from sustainable supplies, this shed is built with conservation in mind.
- Natural look – The natural finish gives this shed a rustic look, perfect for any style of garden décor.
- Assembly Service – View Shire’s dedicated assembly service for this shed HERE.
- FSC approved timber
- Colour: Honey brown
- Made in Britain
- Dimensions: H 214 x W 179 x D 299cm
- Guarantee: Shire’s products are guaranteed for 1 year from delivery, additionally the products will have a 10-year rot resistance guarantee. Both elements of the guarantee require compliance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for assembly, usage and regular preservative treatment. These conditions are made clear in the company's assembly instructions.
PLEASE NOTE: Shire are currently unable to delivery to the following postal codes: AB, BT, DD, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, KY, LL, any postcode above PA19, all PH postcodes, PL, any SA over SA19, any SY over 15, TR and ZE.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.