Shire 6 x 3 Pressure Treated Pent Shed/Tool Store With Double Doors
This pressure treated 6' x 3' Overlap Double Door Pent shed provides excellent additional storage with wide double doors in the 6' gable giving easy access to the entire space. Every home can find a use for this handy building! It is manufactured from high grade, slow grown, FSC approved, European pine cladding boards over 34mm square framing.
The pressure treatment gives this shed a long life with the minimum of maintenance although you can paint or stain it for decoration. The doors are fitted with a hasp and staple catch ready for your own padlock. Both the sturdy roof and floor are constructed from solid sheet OSB.
Please note: Shire only pressure treat complete assembled panels to avoid cutting and exposing timber ends. This ensures a complete pressure treated finish.
Features and Benefits
- FSC® approved timber – The timber in this shed is certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible source.
- Storage – Perfect for keeping tools and other garden accessories when they're not in use, this tool shed is a great addition to any garden.
- Long lasting – The pressure treated timber in this shed creates a long-lasting and durable unit, naturally protected from the damaged rot can cause.
- Pressure treated timber
- Double doors for easy access
- Proudly made in Britain from high grade pine
- All Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Approved Timber
- Self assembly required
- Dimensions: H 177 x W 179 x D 75cm
- Guarantee: All products are guaranteed for 1 year from delivery, additionally, the products will have a 10-year rot resistance guarantee. Both elements of the guarantee require compliance with the manufacturer's guidelines for assembly, usage and regular preservative treatment. These conditions are made clear in the company's assembly instructions.
All fixings, mineral roof felt and assembly instructions are provided. Before you assemble your building, you will need a base which is flat and level to a sufficient size. Grass, soil or gravel are not sufficient as they will move with the weight of a building. When measuring, allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during subsequent treatment. For critical dimensions use the metric values; imperial dimensions are rounded for description only. Following your order, you will be sent a link to choose your delivery day. On the morning of the delivery day you will also receive tracking information.
PLEASE NOTE: Shire are currently unable to delivery to the following postal codes: AB, BT, DD, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, KY, LL, any postcode above PA19, all PH postcodes, PL, any SA over SA19, any SY over 15, TR and ZE.