Shire Barclay Summerhouse
- Reviews (1)
This stylish summerhouse boasts large windows and glazed double doors to provide an elegant place to relax and socialise during summer. It makes an attractive and practical corner feature in any garden or patio, and with its full height and wide, glass-fronted design it lets in plenty of natural light.
The summerhouse is constructed from high-grade shiplap cladding on a sturdy 34mm square framing, and comes in a dip-treated basecoat which can be painted over with your choice of colour upon installation. For added peace of mind the timber is high-quality pine and FSC approved, so you can be confident it has been sourced responsibly and is built to last.
Features and Benefits
- Glazed double doors – The large, window-fronted doors offer easy access and can be opened wide on sunny days and warm nights.
- Full-height windows – The two tall side windows let in plenty of natural light so that you can enjoy the summerhouse at all times of the day.
- Quality FSC-approved pine – Built to last, the solid timber construction looks great and is also sourced responsibly.
- FSC-approved timber
- Styrene safety glazing
- Solid sheet OSB roofing (mineral felt included)
- Constructed on 34mm square framing
- Clad with planed Shiplap tongue and groove boards
- Supplied in dip-treated basecoat
- Dimensions: H220 x W205 x D205cm
- Colour: Honey brown
- Guarantee: 1 year
PLEASE NOTE: Shire are currently unable to delivery to the following postal codes: AB, BT, DD, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, KY, LL, any postcode above PA19, all PH postcodes, PL, any SA over SA19, any SY over 15, TR and ZE.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.