Shire Kensington Summerhouse
Make the most of your outdoor space with a practical and stylish garden building like this one from Shire.
The classic Kensington Summerhouse is a perfect choice for all gardens with its attractive design and practicality.
The high-quality double doors open out to the front and the large attractive opening side window can go on either side. It is constructed on 34mm square framing and clad with planed shiplap tongue and groove boards made only from the highest grade, slow grown, FSC approved, northern European pine.
The Summerhouse is supplied with a dip treated base coat preservative ready for you to top coat to your choice immediately on installation; this could be a paint or a stain. The window and doors are joinery made quality and of a storm-resistant design.
The roof and floor are both constructed using T&G boards.
The enclosed area is approximately 7' x 7' with a small canopy over the front gable.)
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and access for painting and during installation. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot; please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – The robust and strong construction of this will provide years of durable use.
- FSC-approved timber – Proudly made in Britain from timber sourced from sustainable supplies, this is built with conservation in mind.
- Natural look – The natural finish gives this summerhouse a rustic look, perfect for any style of garden décor.
- FSC-approved timber
- Pressure treated timber
- Fully glazed front, double doors and one opening side window
- Colour: Natural
- Made in Britain
- Dimensions: H 211 x W 205 x D 198cm
Guarantee: Shire’s products are guaranteed for 1 year from delivery, additionally the products will have a 10-year rot resistance guarantee. Both elements of the guarantee require compliance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for assembly, usage and regular preservative treatment. These conditions are made clear in the company's assembly instructions.