- Reviews (3)
This elegant, high-quality Oatland summerhouse from Shire makes an attractive outdoor addition, whether it’s used as a garden room or stylish storage building.
The very popular and practical Oatland Summerhouse is superb value for money. It is an attractive building with a rustic look which can be used for many purposes and makes a feature in the garden or on the patio. With double doors to the front giving excellent access, The Oatland is constructed from high-grade overlap cladding to the walls on 34mm strong framing. Manufactured in the UK from high-grade Northern European FSC certified timber and finished with a honey brown basecoat preservative treatment ready for your own topcoat of stain or paint. Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
Features and Benefits
- Glazed double doors – The large, window-fronted doors offer easy access and can be opened wide on sunny days and warm nights.
- Robust, elegant design – This attractive outdoor building combines practicality and style in one great-value package.
- Quality FSC-approved pine – Built to last, the solid timber construction looks great and is also sourced responsibly.
- FSC-approved timber
- Styrene safety glazing
- Solid sheet OSB roofing (includes mineral felt for exterior)
- Constructed on 34mm square framing
- Supplied in dip-treated basecoat
- Dimensions: H220 x W183 x D176cm
- Colour: Honey brown
- Guarantee: 1 year
PLEASE NOTE: Shire are currently unable to delivery to the following postal codes: AB, BT, DD, FK, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, KY, LL, any postcode above PA19, all PH postcodes, PL, any SA over SA19, any SY over 15, TR and ZE.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.