Silentnight Healthy Growth Imagine Traditional Sprung Mattress - White
The Healthy Growth Imagine Traditional Sprung Mattress by Silentnight is an ideal choice for the growing bodies and healthy minds of your little ones.
They go through so many changes in these early years, a mattress that provides a great night’s sleep to support healthy development is key to your child’s mood, memory, physical growth and behaviour. Silentnight chemical treatment-free mattress enable children to get the quality sleep they need for healthy physical and mental development.
Featuring Eco Comfort Fibres, this environmentally friendly mattress allows natural airflow for a more invigorating and refreshing night's sleep. This medium-firm traditional Sprung from Silentnight has an open coil spring system that will help your child sleep soundly.
Silentnight Healthy Growth mattresses are specially designed for toddlers to young teens to provide the perfect level of comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Eco Comfort Fibres – This medium-firm sprung mattress features environmentally friendly comfort layers that allow natural airflow for a more invigorating and refreshing night's sleep.
- Chemical treatment-free – All Silentnight Healthy Growth mattresses are foam and chemical treatment free, giving you that ever-important extra peace of mind.
- Open Coil Spring System – This system provides great support to children’s body enabling them to get a good night’s sleep.
- Traditional Sprung
- Colour: White
- Guarantee: 3 years
- Comfort: Medium-Firm
- Foam and chemical treatment free
- Recommended for 3 years old and above
- Eco Comfort fibres
- Single dimensions: H22 x W90 x D190cm
- Small Double dimensions: H22 x W120 x D190cm
- Double dimensions: H22 x W135 x D190cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.