Silentnight Miracoil Ortho 135cm Mattress with Ottoman and 2 Drawer Divan Bed Set - Ebony
This memory foam mattress and divan bed set from Silentnight will not only add a touch of style to your bedroom but it will also ensure you always get a good night’s rest.
A superb quality mattress from Silentnight, the Miracoil Ortho is designed to provide great support, easing aches and pains while maintaining a comfortable sleep solution each night.
Featuring the unique Miracoil support system, this mattress ensures outstanding comfort, support and pressure relief for people of all shapes and sizes -with an extra firm support for those who suffer from back issues.
This mattress is often described as orthopaedic due to its firmer surface, zoning which provides better spinal alignment and traditional hand tufting which helps to provide better support for the whole body.
The mattress offers a layer of Eco Comfort fibres, chosen for additional comfort without compromising the planet - as it uses eco-friendly materials from sustainable sources which also allow airflow for a more breathable environment as you sleep.
The stylish sandstone ottoman and 2 drawer divan base will provide you with some extra concealed storage space for your room.
Features and Benefits
- Mirapocket technology – The mattress has zoned support which is scientifically proven to ensure better spinal alignment for you to get the best night's sleep.
- Allergy UK Approved – Scientifically tested and proven. Purotex probiotics keep the mattress hygienic and dust-mite free.
- Zoned support – Reduces aches and pains as you sleep.
- Miracoil Zoned Spring System
- Eco Comfort layers
- Fresh and purifying sleep from eco-friendly materials
- Hand tufted with luxurious damask cover
- Extra Firm
- Outstanding support and breathable comfort
- Purotex probiotics keep the mattress hygienic and dust-mite free
- Single sided mattress, rotate regularly
- Double: H76 x W135 x D190cm
- King: H76 x W150 x D200cm
- Superking: H76 x W180 x D200cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.